I. Mechanical characteristics of barriers
● Using integrated movement and full mold production, greatly improving product stability and ensuring the accuracy of the barrier;
● With no fixed direction design, the movement can be turned left and right, regardless of the left and right direction, the direction of the brake lever can be changed freely according to needs, the scope of application is more general
all over; ● Using a precise four-bar linkage mechanism, the brake lever can perform fast and stable movements with a gradual stop without impact, effectively reducing the brake lever vibration, reducing the load on the motor, and extending the service life of the gate
● 70W integrated turbine and worm gear reducer asynchronous motor, stable transmission, low noise, compact structure, can achieve self-locking, no impact during stall, protect the controller, and extend the service life of the controller
● Manual lock mechanism, when the power is off, the brake lever can be lifted and lowered automatically by the motor handwheel without restriction;
Electrical characteristics of barriers
● High system integration and powerful functions;
● Adopt overheating and overheating protection of the motor to prevent abnormal damage of the brake;
● Using Hall induction device for limit position sensing control, non-contact work, never wear and shift;
● Using imported high-power relays to ensure the reliable operation of the barrier.
● Using imported optical isolation protection circuit to ensure signal integrity and strong anti-interference.
● Integrated high-performance wireless remote control receiving module with millions of learning codes to ensure stable operation.
● Using a unique arc-extinguishing processing circuit to ensure the service life of the control board.
● The transformer with imported magnetic core can work stably in the outdoor environment.
3. Safety features of barriers
● Rebound in case of resistance (pressure wave anti-smashing): during the fall of the brake lever, if it encounters an external force, it will automatically lift the lever to reduce the damage caused by mistake;
● Ground sense anti-smashing: During the falling process of the brake lever, if the ground sense signal is received, it will automatically start the lever, and the lever will not fall during the trigger.
● Opening priority to prevent smashing: In the event that the brake lever is in the emergency process, whether it is in the opening or closing operation state, as long as the brake signal is received, the brake lever will perform the opening action;
● Anti-smash rubber strip: The brake lever is equipped with rubber strip, which can reduce the loss caused by accident.